Viagénie: An IPv6 Center of Excellence
Since 1996, Viagénie has been a worldwide leader of IPv6 expertise. It provided professional services to providers, enterprises, vendors and governments on IPv6 deployment and migration, from strategic plans to deployment, software development, training, configuration and implementation.
Customer projects where Viagénie has been providing professional services:
Viagénie has been involved in these public activities:
Viagénie staff has been authoring various IPv6 specifications and books:
- Book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley
- RFC 3531, A Flexible Method for Managing the Assignment of Bits of an IPv6 Address Block. M. Blanchet. April 2003.
- RFC 4012, Routing Policy Specification Language next generation (RPSLng), L. Blunk, Damas, J., Parent, F., and A. Robachevsky, March 2005.
- RFC 5156, Special-Use IPv6 Addresses. M. Blanchet. April 2008.
- RFC 5572, IPv6 Tunnel Broker with the Tunnel Setup Protocol (TSP). M. Blanchet, F. Parent. February 2010.
- RFC 5619, Softwire Security Analysis and Requirements. Yamamoto, S., Williams, C., Yokota, H., and F. Parent, August 2009.
- Cisco IPv6 Courseware
Viagénie has been developing, implementing and deploying various IPv6 software, such as:
- IPv6 tunnel broker: Freenet6
- NAT64: Ecdysis
- IPv6-capable NAT traversal service: Numb
- IPv6 port of Asterisk VoIP PBX